ETS Innovations is a specialised ICT company that focuses on designing solutions for enterprise and mid-market customers. They provide infrastructure, database, software, and integration solutions for business-critical environments, using ‘Best of Breed’ technologies.

At the helm is CEO Zandi Mbele. After becoming a 30% shareholder of ETS seven years ago, Mbele bought out the remaining 70% in 2021. ETS is now a 100% black woman owned company. “I bought into ETS as I was attracted to the company by the skills that they had and the potential at that time. I knew that data was the future. You will always have data, which means there will always be business, you just may need to evolve with the times to where things are going,” Mbele explains.

Read Full Article Here on Page 68 – Page 69