ETS completes Migration of Oracle Databases,184.108.40.206g and 220.127.116.11 to Oracle 19c at Central Bank of Lesotho.
We are delighted to publish the successful installation of an Oracle Database Appliance (HA) and the migration of Oracle Databases from existing servers at the Central Bank of Lesotho (CBL).
ETS was awarded the Tender for the supply and commissioning of the new Systems in May 2021.
The services included
- The supply of an Oracle Database Appliance X8-2HA (ODA)
- Installation of the Database Appliance including provisioning Linux 7
- Migration of Oracle Databases, 18.104.22.168g and 22.214.171.124 from existing servers to the ODA X8-2HA running Oracle 19C
- Installing Oracle Real Application Cluster (RAC)
- The project commenced in June 2021 and was completed on 1 September 2022.
ETS received a letter from Mr T Makula, Director, Information and Communications Technology, in November 2022, confirming that these services were delivered to their satisfaction.
We are proud to be a service provider to the Central Bank of Lesotho and value the relationship with this key financial institution in Africa.