Terms and Conditions.
Back to Back Orders
- Back to Back orders are considered to be firm orders; any cancellation is for the account of the customer.
- Entire order must be placed against one order number.
- Stock orders are considered to be firm orders; any cancellation is for the account of the customer.
- All configurations of solutions need to be confirmed prior to placement of order.
- Incorrect configurations will be for the customer’s account.
Software Licenses and Maintenance
- Software Licenses and Maintenance are not subject to cancellation once order is received and placed on our
- Pricing as quoted is fixed and no further discounts can be approved.
- Matching Grant Prices are only confirmed once approved by our supplier.
- Special Discounts are only confirmed once approved by our supplier.
- Pricing is only valid subject to all quantities quoted being placed against one order.
- Pricing is subject to change based on prices changes received from our supplier.
- All prices quoted are confidential.
- Deliveries below R1000 will be subject to a delivery charge and added to the invoice.
- Special deliveries will be quoted and charged for separately.
- Risk in the goods shall pass to the Customer on delivery.
- The full invoice amount is payable within 30 days from date of invoice.
- All payments are to be made on due date as a condition precedent to future deliveries
- The Company reserves the right, in the event of payment in full not being received within seven days of the due date, to charge interest at the current prime rate on any amount outstanding, calculated on a daily basis from the due date for payment to the actual date of payment and to charge the customer with any debt collection costs or legal expenses incurred in recovering overdue accounts.
- The goods remain the property of ETS Innovations until fully paid for by the Customer.
- Until the amount owing is paid in full, ETS Innovations reserves the right to remove the goods.
- The Customer hereby authorises entry to premises for the removal of the products.
- Orders made out to ETS Innovations to be referenced with the quote number listed above.
- Orders will be placed on our supplier based on orders received i.e. Quantities, Descriptions and Version Numbers as per order.
- In all cases confirm availability and Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA), prior to placing order.
- Quotes are valid for 30 days and subject to change based on changes in purchase price.
- Quotes and orders are subject to the Customer agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of ETS Innovations
- The customer acknowledges his signature hereof constitutes signature of all terms and conditions attached hereto and it is specifically recorded that the Customer has perused same terms and conditions.
- Orders are subject to cancellation at our discretion, be it due to force Majeure or any cause beyond the control of ETS.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
Support tickets are logged via our 24/7 help desk and routed to our engineers on standby.