Providing the highest level of release stability and longest time-frame for support and bug fixes, Oracle Database 19c delivers market-leading performance, scalability, reliability, and security.
In this informative webinar series, Oracle’s leading database upgrade team offers helpful practical tips, technical, and educational content. You’ll gain insights covering:
- The difference between Interim and Long-Term Support Releases
- What are Release Updates and Release Update Revisions and which one to choose?
- Patching basics and principles
- Data Patch ― what is it good for?
- Oracle Java VM (OJVM) patching improvements
Offering customers cost-optimized and high-performance Oracle Database is the world’s leading converged, multi-model database management system.
For more information about the benefits of Oracle Database 19c upgrades, contact Brian O’Neill, email@example.com